Due to the increased number of daily COVID 19 cases, and most areas of Nebraska being in Phase 3 until at least August 31st, we have decided to cancel this year’s convention. This was not an easy decision, and it is certainly not one I was wanting to make.
As much as I would like to wait and see, cancelling later will only cost us more money, and give people less time to change their plans.
Refunds for tickets, T-Shirt sales, and ads will be sent out within the next week. If you have any questions, please feel free to send us a message.
Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy, and please keep an eye on our Facebook group for any events we plan in the future (2021 and beyond).